Privacy & Cookies
We may use “cookies” to identify you when you visit the www.coldfirebranding.co.uk website and to build up a demographic profile.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information back from the browser.
Use of Personal Information
We process personal information collected via email@example.com for the purposes of:
- Providing a personalised service.
- Conducting market research surveys.
- Running promotions.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- To build up marketing profiles.
- To aid strategic development.
- To manage our relationship with advertisers.
- To audit usage of the site.